- using sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor
- the comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
- with adjustable potentiometer can detect light brightness adjustment
- the working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V
- the output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm
- using the LM393 wide voltage comparator
Module in the environment light intensity short of setting threshold, output high level DO end, when the environment light intensity more than set threshold, output DO low level.
The DO output can be attached directly to the single chip microcomputer, through single chip microcomputer to detect the high and low level, thus to detect the environment light intensity change.
The DO output can be directly driven our relay module, which can form a light-operated switch.
Sensor have using the LM393 wide voltage comparator.